3.1 For the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 Para. 1 Point b GDPR)
Through the use of your data, ebm-papst aspires to provide you with the best possible service. We have a responsible attitude towards handling your data. Specifically, we use your data
• For processing your service requests
• For making offers and processing orders and deliveries
• To send you our e-mail newsletter if you have ordered it
3.2 In connection with the weighing of interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 Point f GDPR)
We may also use your data in the context of a weighing of interests to safeguard the legitimate (generally economic) interests of our company or of third parties; wherever possible the data will be processed in pseudonymized or anonymized form. This is done for the following purposes:
• Monitoring, optimization and further enhancement of services and products
• Advertising activities, market and opinion research
• Invitations to trade fairs and other events
• Providing information about new and potentially interesting offers and products
• Assertion of legal claims and defense in the case of
• Detection, prevention and prosecution of criminal offenses
• To guarantee the security and operational reliability of our IT systems
1.3 By reason of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 Point a GDPR)
Insofar as you have given your consent for us to process your data, the respective consent forms the legal basis for the processing covered by the consent. This applies in particular to any consent to telephone or e-mail marketing you may have granted.
You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, either by sending a message to the above-mentioned contact addresses or using a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter.
3.4 For the fulfillment of legal obligations (Art. 6 Para. 1 Point c GDPR)
We are bound by various legal obligations, e.g. legal obligations to preserve business records.